Quality Car Leads from the Internet
The automotive Internet marketplace continues to grow by leaps and bounds on a yearly basis. Autobytel was the original innovator of Internet auto leads and over the years we have continued to produce cutting-edge products and services to help your car dealership turn leads into sales.
Why the Internet?
- Because that's where your customers are!
- Close to 90% of perspective car buyers use the web to research automobiles.1
- The Internet has surpassed all other media - including TV and print ads - as the most influential source concerning vehicle purchases.2
- Every 2 out of 3 consumers say the Internet is extremely helpful when shopping for a car.3
- Bottom line: total sales of all new car dealers in the U.S. topped $550 billion; are you getting your share of auto Internet leads?4
Why Buy Internet Automotive Leads from Autobytel?
- We are the dealership's Internet Car Lead and Marketing Specialist.
- 65% of Online Automotive Research takes place on 3rd party websites like Autobytel.5
- Since 1995, we've made it our business to supply auto Internet leads. Buying auto leads from Autobytel is a cost-effective way to get Internet customers to your car dealership and help you turn them into car sales. Autobytel has supplied millions of Internet car leads to dealerships since inception.
- Up to 70% of our auto leads are internally generated from Autobytel's owned websites.6
- Support: our dealer support teams give you hands-on dealership assistance and training to help convert our auto Internet leads into car sales.
- Services: we help you connect with customers before, during and after the sale.
Autobytel Helps You Achieve Success!
The chart below was created based on automotive Internet lead data compiled from 2011 studies.7 It details what was found to be the fifteen most important factors guaranteeing Internet sales success. To each of these were assigned a relative weight (on a scale of 0 to 10) based on the importance of each factor to the subject stores' overall Internet sales success. The higher the number, the more important that factor is to driving sales and gross from your Internet auto leads operations.
1 Capgemini Cars Online Study 2009
2 Polk: The Role of the Internet in the New and Used Vehicle Purchase Process 2011
3 Polk: The Role of the Internet in the New and Used Vehicle Purchase Process 2011
4 NADA: Driving the United States' Economy 2011
5 Polk: How Does Online Shopping Behavior Affect Automotive Purchase Behaviors and Loyalty? 2010
6 Autobytel Form 10K Annual Report 2010
7 Kain Automotive: 2011 Automotive Internet Study and the Role of Independent Internet Leads